IF YOU KNOW THE FACTS, YOU CAN DECIDE
SO WHY IS NO-ONE TELLING VOTERS WHAT 'REMAIN' WILL LOOK LIKE?
- The EU mutates and grows every year. Often in a significant ways. Generally unreported on British TV.
- 19 of the 28 countries are now in the Eurozone. They share the common currency: the Euro.
- All other members except UK and Denmark must join in the end – Treaty rules.
- The Eurozone is in crisis and the EU's only solution is economic and political union – one state.
- This was always the intention of the EU's founders from the beginning - now it's coming.
- Last year the EU set out a plan, described in many official documents, to achieve it.
- The EU plans to merge all 19 Eurozone countries’ economies and policies by 2025 – only 9 years away.
So by 2025, 19 Eurozone nations will effectively become one country.
You didn't know this? That's because British TV almost never reports such things.
- Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece, the Netherlands, etc will cease to exist as sovereign, self-governing countries.
- This is fact. States which can't control their budgets, their banks, their taxes, their borrowing, their benefits, their social policies, their borders, and their foreign policy, obviously cannot be considered to be sovereign nations.
- The UK will then be on the outside of everything. The German-dominated 'United States of Europe' will reign, and yet we'll still be expected to pay ever-growing contributions.
- The British people will feel like extras, having to pay to appear in someone else’s foreign movie.
Sounds alarmist? This future is fully-documented by the EU.
Mr Cameron knows this – why isn’t he telling you what you’re voting for?
For the EU, ‘One Direction’ means one country.
A Financial and Political Union of all member states:
A ‘United States of Europe’.
In the end the UK will be forced to join this political and financial union.
When that happens the Pound will go, your taxes, benefits and laws will come from an unelected government in Brussels (many do already), your armed forces will be under foreign Generals, you’ll have the EU anthem and fly the EU flag, and an EU President will inevitably become Head of State instead of your Queen.
Mr Cameron can say what he likes about our supposed 'special status', or our supposed opt-outs from 'ever closer union', Schengen, and the Eurozone. It won't make any difference. The EU has a long history of ignoring agreements and referendum votes, and of taking ever more power. In the end we'll have to join.
IMPORTANT : Only vote to Remain if the future above is what you want.
[Sources: There are hundreds of EU documents about this. Possibly the most important recent one is the EU "5 Presidents’ Report" from last year: https://ec.europa.eu/priorities/publications/five-presidents-report-completing-europes-economic-and-monetary-union_en | Other links: http://ec.europa.eu/priorities/deeper-and-fairer-economic-and-monetary-union_en | On EU powers and democracy: http://facts4eu.org/facts/laws_and_democracy.htm]