Stellar line-up for our ‘Independence Documentary’
We reveal some of the top politicians and commentators who have now been filmed
Montage © Facts4EU.Org 2023
Filming has almost finished but we still need to find the final £6,000 to pay for the editing!
The enthusiasm amongst senior politicians, commentators, and experts for ‘The Independence Documentary’ is extraordinary. Not one person we approached declined to appear.
This TV-style documentary covers a broad range of topics of interest to the general public, encompassing the following – and more :-
- Brexit benefits
- Sovereignty, independence and democracy
- Immigration – legal and illegal
- Health services, schools, housing, etc
- Economy and trade
- Northern Ireland
- Freedom of Expression / media bias
- Net Zero & Environmental Fundamentalism
- Agriculture and fisheries
- Continental Eurosceptics giving their perspectives
A fast-moving documentary with great insights from some top names
We are thrilled to have TV presenter Alexandra Phillips as the host of the show. Readers will know her as a former MEP, former GBNews presenter, and a regular on Talk TV, as well as appearing on shows such as the BBC’s Question Time.
The pace will be fast and furious, keeping everyone entertained. We will also be including some of our highly informative charts. Unlike the Rejoiner version which is in production, we want our documentary to be fully supported by the official facts of how Brexit Britain is doing.
Brexit Facts4EU.Org Summary
The Independence Documentary
- To re-emphasise the positive case for an independent UK, which is increasingly under threat
- To rebut the negative case being made by the Rejoiners who wish to drag us back into the EU
- To take on issues such as Net Zero, open borders, uncontrolled immigration, more lockdowns, gender politics, cancel culture, under-funded defence, and more
Alex prompted our special guests on the topics they most wished to speak about. Filming is of broadcast quality and took place on College Green, outside Parliament, and in MPs' homes. We will also have some international guests who will join us via Zoom.
We are making this film with our colleagues at CIBUK.Org. Below we give readers a sneak preview of some of the big names who have been filmed so far.
Just some of the big names we have filmed
- Rt Hon John Redwood MP, former Secretary of State
- Rt Hon Jacob Rees-Mogg MP, former Secretary of State
- Rt Hon David Jones MP, former Brexit Minister
- Baroness Kate Hoey
- Lord Peter Cruddas, President of the Conservative Democratic Organisation
- Nigel Farage, former MEP, GBNews presenter, and President of Reform
- Steven Woolfe, former MEP and head of Centre for Migration & Economic Prosperity
- Professor Robert Tombs, historian and Fellow of St Johns Cambridge
- Lance Forman, businessman and former MEP
- Julian Jessop, independent economist
- Catherine McBride, Government advisor and a member of the Trade and Agriculture Commission
- Dr Teck Khong, Leader of the Alliance for Democracy and Freedom
As readers will see, we remain non-partisan and will have a broad range of opinions from across the political spectrum. Variety is the spice of life!
Can you help us get over the line?
Donating is easy and we only use two trusted payment providers – Stripe (for credit and bank cards) and PayPal. Here are your options of amounts. Donate £50 or more and get an on-screen credit! (Please do let us know if you would prefer to remain anonymous.)
This is going to be big
We only need a little help to raise the final £8,000. Every donation - no matter how small - will get us there. Please donate today and please also forward the link to this article to anyone you think might be interested.
Facts4EU.Org needs you today
We are a 'not for profit' team (we make a loss) and any payment goes towards the actual work, not plush London offices, lunch or taxi expenses, or other luxuries of some organisations.
Please don't assume that other people will keep us going - we don't receive enough to survive and we need your help today. Could you help us? We rely 100% on public contributions from readers like you.
If you believe in a fully-free, independent, and sovereign United Kingdom, please join now by clicking on one of the links below or you can use our Support page here. You will receive a personal, friendly ‘thank you’ from a member of our team within 24 hours. Thank you.
Sources: Politicians and journalists can contact us for details, as ever.
Brexit Facts4EU.Org, Fri 02 June 2023
Please scroll down to COMMENT on the above article.
And don't forget to actually post your message after you have previewed it!
Since before the EU Referendum, Brexit Facts4EU.Org
has been the most prolific researcher and publisher of Brexit facts in the world.
Supported by MPs, MEPs, & other groups, our work has impact.
We think facts matter. Please donate today, so that we can continue to ensure a clean Brexit is finally delivered.
Paypal Users Only - Choose amount first