1. Would you feel safer if the UK can decide its own immigration policy?
2. Would you feel safer if the UK could make its own decisions about who to let in, and when to deport foreign criminals and terrorists?
3. Would you feel safer with British judges ultimately deciding your fate, rather than foreign ones?
4. Would you feel safer if the UK can continue to make its own defence decisions and foreign policy, instead of unelected foreign people deciding for us?
5. Would you feel safer knowing our membership of NATO – which has guaranteed the peace for over 50 years - will definitely continue if we vote to leave the EU?
6. Would you feel safer knowing that our police and intelligence services will continue to have full cooperation with the EU after we leave?
7. Would you feel safer knowing that you’re being protected by our own Army, Navy, Air Force, Police, Coastguard – all governed in the UK?
8. Would you feel financially more secure knowing that the UK’s growth rate is nearly double that of the Eurozone countries?
9. Would you feel safer knowing that the rest of the World, including the Commonwealth, is growing faster than the EU and if we leave we can do free trade deals with them?
10. Would you feel financially safer knowing that the UK continues to produce more new jobs than all the other Eurozone countries combined?
For your family’s safety, security, and prosperity...
[Sources: Various sources cited in the specialist pages on these subjects.]